Durable, ultra-lightweight, passive communication headset with single ear design to permit hearing of ambient sound
- Passive electronic design for low-noise environments
- Single ear designs permits hearing of ambient sound
- Compatible with Series 9900 belt stations and wireless intercom systems
- M-55 noise-canceling microphone ensures superior transmit clarity
- Leatherette temple pad, incorporated with swivel hinge design, ensures perfect fit
- Leatherette ear seal with slow-recovery ‘memory’ foam, coupled with an extremely
lightweight and rest-on-ear headset design, affords countless hours of superior comfort
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'.
- Magnesuim Alloy headband/suspension system and swivel hinge stirrups integrate a rugged,
durable design with fully adjustable platform for personalized fit and comfort
- Provides superior comfort and reliable performance over long work hours
- Collapsible design for compact storage
The Series 9900 Wireless Intercom System is the perfect solution for wireless intercomcommunications in demanding environments, such as airline/airport operations,fire/rescue applications, marine intercom, or any application requiring robust, reliable and secure communications in and around high-noise areas.The DC 9690 is an ultralight headset providing rugged dependability and is designed for use with David Clark Wireless Belt Stations.It is a single-ear, over-the-head style communication headset incorporating a noise-canceling dynamic microphone and hi fidelity earphone.With superlative performance and unsurpassed comfort features allowing for ease of use over long work shifts, the DC 9690 is an ideal headset choice for use.